Yaounde, September 11, 2011
Attention His Excellency Paul Biya
President of the Republic of Cameroon
SUBJECT : SUPPORT FOR RDPF-KUMZSE APPLICATION OF HIS EXCELLENCY PAUL BIYA.
- PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 9 October 2011 -.
Excellency The President of the Republic,
Honourable Ladies and Gentlemen,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Dear Dear Activists and supporters
The electoral body was summoned for October 9, 2011 and the statements of candidates (55) closed on 04 or Sept. 5, 2011, the list of candidates (21) for the term 2011 presidential arrested Sept. 9, 2011; which invites us to put ourselves in the country to support the candidate of our democratic choice.
The RDPF-KUMZSE who has not declared nor a candidate, just to inform the national and international public's choice and the reasons for it.
First of all, congratulations to the candidate of RENEWAL, HE Paul Biya, the CPDM candidate but RDPF-KUMZSE for 2011 presidential maturity.
- The commitment of President Paul Biya to stand after twenty nine (29) years (1982-2011) to power as President of the Republic and head of the executive is not, according to our understanding, by chance but one of deep reflection, a patriotic desire, a nationalist surge deliberate not to leave Cameroon in the hands of vultures;
- Awareness of what one learns from his own mistakes;
- The concern for a job well done and merit.
OUR PROJECT PLAN OF ACTION FOR COMMUNICATION AND SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR THE NOMINATION OF SOLID SOUND EXCELLNCE PAUL BIYA IS ORGANIZED AROUND THOSE REASONS, FOR KNOW:
- The commitment of President Paul Biya to stand after twenty nine (29) years (1982-2011) to power as President of the Republic and head of the executive is not, according to our understanding, by chance but deep reflection, a patriotic desire, a nationalist surge deliberate not to leave Cameroon in the hands of vultures:
We hear throughout this season (11.9 to 10.7) explain to our compatriots and according to our reading of this commitment, the political history of our country, that we place in three (03) essential steps its evolution towards a democratic process irreversible:
FRONT - UNION - THE GATHERING
- The Front or against imposture, (1938-1957), Cameroonians will hunt Front for the foreign invader. The First Government of Cameroon was born with the Head of Government, HE the late André Marie MBIDA;
- the Union or the Oneness of existing political parties (1958-1982 / 85), Cameroonians will develop a strategy to consolidate the limited human resources available in view of the design of a new constitutional framework with the outcome of a first constitution, the act of the Basic Law of the new Cameroon - 1972-Constitution;
- The Democratic Movement or Renewal (since 1985); President of the Republic after an objective analysis starts the Cameroon People's Democratic Movement abbreviated "DPRK" with the slogans "Morality & amp; Rigor ". Twenty six (26) years later, the situation is bitter, inertia and corruption have made their nest instead of moralizing and rigor. While the idea of the CPDM, which is universal for all beginners countries with the letter " C ", eg, Democratic Rally Canadian people, or of the Chilean people, or Chinese people or the people of the Congo, or the Korean people , etc., should be able to give a universal dimension to this great idea and discovery; men and women have made unscrupulous hands on the party to make the inertia and corruption.
- Awareness of what one learns from his own mistakes:
PrPrésident Paul Biya has never been more aware of his role as head of our country, for having trusted his comrades of the seminar, but all have betrayed him; Then he turned to his fellow high school Leclerc, same thing; He turned to the young, there so it was a disaster; he better than anyone knows the limits of its employees and he also knows he has to trust Cameroonians, despite everything, there is also among them men and women workers and patriots, he intends not to let this opportunity pass by reaching out to the antithesis, that is to say, parties of constructive opposition, to create the fact of a possible synthesis of his political vision for our beloved and beautiful country.
- The Concern of a job well done and merit:
President Paul Biya did not budge, he remains confident and continues to increase dialogues with all the men and women to enable it to meet the challenge, he is on all fronts with the weight of age, health iron and high spirits, he wants to keep his promise. He who was with His Excellency fire Ahmadou Ahidjo Babaguida as His Excellency the late Georges Pompidou from His Excellency Gen. Charles de Gaulle, who deserves our attention.
His Excellency KENNEDY fire already told his people not to ask the question of what America did for them, but rather to know what everyone is doing for America.
Cameroonians, dear compatriots, it came time for us to ask ourselves the question of what we do for Cameroon, our dear and beautiful country and not always what Cameroon did for us.
What more natural than to initiate and carry out a Universal Library, CENTRE PAUL Biya in Cameroon better than the Georges Pompidou Centre, bringing together all cultures of the world?
Cameroon, this Africa in miniature, as it would become the place par excellence of a globalizing and universal culture.
The RDPF KUMZSE-initiated projects to boost employment in Cameroon with SOCAPSSI, which comes in line with the high expectations advocated by His Excellency Paul Biya. She wants to be a society interface, a facilitator between informal workers and the CNPS, SOCAPSSI the commercial agent is responsible for membership, the registration and monitoring of the informal sector worker records, beneficiary of the CNPS. The informal sector workers pay dues directly to the CNPS account and provide a copy of the deposit slip to the commercial agent SOCAPSSI, it pays according to an agreed convention party between SOCAPSSI and workers in the informal sector.
The GIC FORTUNA SOCAPSSI and work for the creation of thousands of jobs in the service sector and Agro-pastoral with the transformation into semi-finished and finished products, marketing, distribution and promotion of cocoa in Cameroon .
WITH HIS EXCELLENCY PAUL BIYA TO AN EMERGING CAMEROON !!!
GOD BLESS THAT! GOD BLESS OUR RESPECTIVE FAMILIES! GOD BLESS OUR RESPECTIVE PARTIES! GOD BLESS THE CAMEROON AND AFRICA! AMEN!
Dr. Antoine De Padoue NDEMMANU
National Chairman of RDPF- KUMZSE